Today's the day to celebrate the leftover yarn bits found in your stash by knitting a colorful pair of socks. These socks are knit from the toe up, with a spiral toe, flapless gusset heel and have a lightly cabled design to add interest to your knitting.
The stitch pattern for these socks is charted.
This pattern is written in needle neutral terms and can be worked on dpns or circular needles with your favorite small circumference circular knitting method.
Yarn Weight: 1 - Super Fine
Recommended Yarn: CoBaSi by HiKoo
Recommended Needle Size: US size 1.5 (2.5 mm) dpns or circular needles
sock foot length - 9 (9 1/2, 10, 10 1/2, 11, 11 1/2) inches
Pattern Length: 5 pages
What to Expect
- basic knit and purl stitches
- repetitive stitch patterns
- simple color changes
- stitch charts
- small circumference knitting in the round
Construction and Shaping
- flapless gusset heel
- spiral toe
- Yes, You Can Read a Stitch Chart
- 1/1 Right & Left Purl Cables Without a Cable Needle
- The Neatest Jogless Join for Wide Stripes in the Round
- Stem Stitch Bind Off
- Pinhole Cast On
- Left and Right Lifted Increase
- Small Circumference Knitting on 5 Types of Needles
Recently Viewed Products
My patterns are designed, not just written down, because I want your project to be a success!
Before knitting begins, I sketch ideas, test yarns, stitch swatches, create charts, do math and consider a variety of skills and construction methods. Each pattern uses standard knitting terminology and notations, is edited for technical accuracy and has a logical, easy-to-read format.
I do the work so you can relax and enjoy the knitting.