This summery, V-neck, seamless yoke sweater has lacy raglan short-sleeve shaping, and flattering darts to enhance the form fitting shape. The pattern features a decorative floral panel down the front, and a column of pretty pollinators down each sleeve.
This pattern uses charted stitch patterns.
Yarn Weight: 1 - Super Fine
Recommended Yarn: Skacel CoBaSi by HiKoo (shown in color 012 Iris Blue)
Recommended Needle Size: US size 3 (3.25 mm) circular needles, 32-40 inches long to accommodate sweater circumference
Finished Measurements: Women's XS (S, M, L, XL)
fits bust circumference: 36 (38, 40, 42, 44) inches at fullest point
Pattern Length: 11 pages
What to Expect
- basic knit and purl stitches
- intricate lace
- stitch charts
- knitting in rows
- knitting in the round
- small circumference knitting in the round
Construction and Shaping
- seamless yoke
- raglan sleeve caps
- twisted stitches
- The Importance of Swatching
- Tracking Progress in Complex Knitting Patterns
- Open Bar Increase (a.k.a. Open Make 1 Increase)
- Decrease Slant and Stitch Charts - 3 Helpful Tips
- Smocked, or Tied, Stitches
- Dividing the Body and Casting On Underarm Stitches for Top Down Sweaters
- Picking Up Underarm Stitches for a Gap Free Sleeve
- Suspended Bind Off (Purlwise)
Recently Viewed Products
My patterns are designed, not just written down, because I want your project to be a success!
Before knitting begins, I sketch ideas, test yarns, stitch swatches, create charts, do math and consider a variety of skills and construction methods. Each pattern uses standard knitting terminology and notations, is edited for technical accuracy and has a logical, easy-to-read format.
I do the work so you can relax and enjoy the knitting.